Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

3d Animation Project: Ladybird Storyboard

Realised I had all the images I needed to make a storyboard for my ladybird idea, so here it is:


Edit: Alternatively, It occurs to me that I could cut out the first 3 panels and just start with a ladybird, that is mistaken for a dice. As opposed to the current storyboard in which the dice just miraculously morphs into a ladybird. Don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place.

And I could cut out the last 2 panels and replace them with a ladybird sat next to a red dice. Then a hand could come in and try to pick up the ladybird, but then the ladybird shakes it's head and points at the actual dice, and the hand picks that up instead. And the ladybird lives happily ever after.

Or in the last two panels the ladybird could angrily stomp off, find a red dice and drag it back for the antagonist.

Could also remove the message in the third last panel. Seems silly and out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment