Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Higher education

Started looking for HE courses that I might be interested in applying for. The courses that most stand out to me are the ones that involve Game Design.



At the minute I'm heavily leaning towards this course. The content of the course sounds most interesting, plus it'll be massively convenient and cheaper to continue attending Newcastle College:


Although I'm mainly aimed towards Games design I know I would enjoy a Graphics Design course and find it useful. I think I would enjoy being a freelance artist as much as working for a game developer. It's always good to have a backup:



I definitely want to stay local if possible.

I also think doing a degree at college would suit me more than at university, if only for the more frequent and easy contact with tutors, and the more practical, hands on learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment