Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

Update



It's been a while since I updated my blog so I thought I'd show the final pieces of my first 2 foundation degree projects. The first two pieces are from my game design concept art project, an environment and a character. For the environment we had complete freedom. For the character we had to stick with a nautical theme and address a malady, such as a headache, a sore throat, post traumatic stress etc, in a style similar to Zombie Vikings. To this end I produced a Viking with a sea serpent/worm gnawing off he head, in keeping with both the nautical and malady themes. An alternate idea was a pirate with a parrot pecking his head.

For the environment I went with a portal located within a woodland glade. I was trying to design a somewhat simple/circumspect section of a side scrolling game, in the vein of Child of Light or Rayman Origins.

And this is a double paged spread for a comic:



No comments:

Post a Comment