Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Christmas holiday work

Been sporadically updating some different stuff over the holidays. 

Thought I'd already uploaded this. Quite a big update from the last post. Made the rock formation taller, added water, broken bridge held together with vines and started painting in the foreground:


Started with the above drawing, coloured in Photoshop and then used copy/paste and Polar Coordinates to build it into a robot.

Next two images I made by reworking bits and pieces from my concept art project into something new. Painted the legs specifically for this though.

I like the shoulders and thighs on these, kind of make me think of landschneckts. 

Here are a few of the head variations I said I'd upload 2 weeks ago :P Not too fond of any of them. Think some of them would work better with a different body: 





No comments:

Post a Comment